What Makes People Tick?
In this short course you will be taught a way of looking at the personality (role theory) so you can come to understand people and how they behave.
We will also take a helicopter view of people (systems theory) so that the context in which you work and live is taken into account.
Of course you will learn a lot about yourself in the process – I will be using experiential action methods, so come prepared to immerse yourself in some learning that may well change you forever.
- Improve your ability to coach and mentor your staff
- Understand values and values clashes
- Improve your own Emotional Intelligence
- Come up with fresh ways of approaching old situations
- Deal with miscommunication and relationship breakdowns
- Know the part you play in others behaviour
- Improve your tolerance of difference (annoying people)
Cost: $180 plus gst
Dates: To discuss options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 545 2567